TaskRing respects your privacy and confidentiality.
Private Content includes information you enter in the course of using our service. Private Content includes your account information, information you enter into the task management system and administrative settings.
Although there is no such thing as perfect security over the Internet, we are strongly committed to protecting your information:
- Each user has a password protected login.
- We never share Private Content.
- We maintain strict limits on who internally can access your Private Content and the reasons for access. Only a small group at TaskRing has access to customer data and access is on a need-to-know basis.
- A separate database is allocated to each client.
- In the unlikely case of a known security breach, we will take immediate steps to resolve the problem.
- Within customer organizations, administrators can configure which employees can access which other employee’s task lists.
- Customers can monitor internal access to data and adherence to their own policies via integrated audit logs that offer a detailed history of user actions.
Administrators can activate an IP white list that can limit access from only specified IP addresses.
We may conduct occasional surveys in which we may ask you to provide information. We may use the information collected from such surveys to improve the features, functionality, appearance, and content of the Site. You are not required to participate in any surveys.
The customer, as the data owner, is primarily responsible for responding to law enforcement data requests; however, like other technology and communications companies, TaskRing may receive direct requests from governments and courts around the world about how a person has used the company’s services. Respect for the privacy and security of data you store with TaskRing remains our priority as we comply with these legal requests. When we receive a request, our team reviews the request to make sure it satisfies legal requirements. Generally speaking, for us to comply, the request must be made in writing, signed by an authorized official of the requesting agency and issued under an appropriate law. If we believe a request is overly broad, we’ll seek to narrow it.
If you have any specific questions, concerns or suggestions about privacy, please contact us or write to:
Micro Logic Corp.
Attention: Privacy Manager
31 Industrial Ave.
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Last updated 11/8/17